- Click here
Recent press about 3D models of baby Stegosaurus tracks:
- Click here to read more about the MNHM work on stegosaur tracks on PBS NewsHour
- Click here to read more in IFLScience!
- Click here to read the article on Stegosaurus tracks in LiveScience
- Click here to review the abstract about 3D modeling of Stegosaurus tracks.
- Click here for the 'Dino Guys' Reddit AMA
- Click here for MNHM-related Denver Comic Con events 2014.
GSA 2020: "Stegosaurian Choreography" Poster by Dr. Robert T. Bakker
- Click here to meet "Kevin" the missing snout of Apatosaurus ajax.
- Click here to view the 2013 abstract on "Kevin" for the Geological Society of America's annual meeting.
Discovery of baby sauropod tracks:
- Click here to read the original GSA/MNHM news release with photos.
- Click here to link to the LiveScience article.
- Click here to read the interview with fossil track discoverer Matthew Mossbrucker.
Discovery of stegosaur tracks:
- Click here to read about the discovery of baby Stegosaurus tracks from the front page of the Denver Post.
- Click here to view a KUSA 9News feature about the find.
- Click here to read the Associated Press article on stegosaur tracks in the Washington Post.
More articles about Morrison Museum
- Click here to read the Smithsonian magazine article.
- Click here to view a KUSA 9news feature on the Morrison Museum.
Recent press by geological standards:
Discovery of missing dinosaur muzzle: