- Per person: $750
- With dinner option, per person: $800
- At minimum, a deposit is required to secure your program spot.
- Expertise of museum staff.
- Transportation to the fieldwork area.
- Cold breakfast.
- Sack lunch and snacks.
- Excavation tools and equipment.
- Dinner with the crew can be added for an additional fee.
Triceratops Gulch Project is based in Glenrock, Wyoming.
Transportation to the Glenrock Paleontological Museum and lodging are not included in tuition. Lodging discounts and payment arrangements are available.