Dig deeper into local paleontology by serving as a Morrison Museum volunteer.
Morrison Natural History Museum is seeking curious and passionate volunteers who would like to assist with a wide range of museum duties. Museum volunteers start with core training to assist with general operations. Volunteers may choose to undergo certification for specialized tasks like fossil preparation and paleontology education. Certification training begins in January 2023.
If you are passionate about paleontology or crave a dynamic volunteering experience, please consider joining the Morrison Museum crew. Begin the application process.
Benefits of Volunteering at Morrison Natural History Museum
- Contribute to the community by helping to raise scientific literacy.
- Participate with cutting edge informal science education.
- Gain firsthand knowledge of local and regional paleontology and geology.
- Free training & volunteer enrichment programs.
- Complimentary museum membership, including a 10% museum shop discount.